WU946
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WU946

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Computer Battery Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Computer Battery Review. Empty
PostSubject: 85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Computer Battery Review.   85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Computer Battery Review. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 pm

The Dell Vostro 1500 is definitely the small business equivalent from the Inspiron 1520. The Dell Vostro 1500 is available with several Intel processors (from a 1. 86GHz Celeron M M540 close to the T7500 2. 2GHz Major 2 Duo). There tend to be two 15. 4" filter offerings, a 1280x800 WXGA along with 1440x900 WXGA+ display. The Vostro 1500 battery standard battery is known as a 6Cell 56Wh battery this only can last 3 time. But the Dell develop a 9Cell primary 9Cell 85Whr power.

The 9Cell Dell Vostro 1500 battery pack tech specs:

Technology: 9-cell lithium ion
Quantity: 85Wh
Voltage: 11. 1V
Measurements: 209. 90 x 69. sixty x 20. 40 mm
Body weight: 589. 68 g
Best with: Dell Inspiron 1520 solar battery, Inspiron 1720, Vostro 1500, Vostro 1700 . . .
This product comes with 1 year limited warranty.

The Battery is known as a 9Cell primary laptop battery more efficient than the original 6Cell variety. It's standby time is 7 hours but also from battery4. us test it only perform 5 hours or less (longer compared to 3 hours 6cell first battery). Its price is actually $155. 99 (1 365 days warranty), in my lasr Choosing dell laptop experience it has the life maybe 13-14 4 weeks in normal conditon. It means you pay 0. 37$ 24 hours.
The Vostro 1500 battery pack customer review

This battery quickly seems to lose his life only a season. My Dell laptop battery will now be only 1 to 1. 25 hours now for what need to have been 5-7 hours. The replacements are very costly for the life the hands down batteries.

I paid for the following supposed "more lives" to help you 7 hours of more battery and keeps no greater than 1. 5 hours. Yet you know, this is extremely heavy and the power supply protruding about an inch from your back of your personal computer. I bought Vostro routine batteries for another a couple who had bought to the family and free these laptops last longer and better than ever previously my job. Given the terrible experience we am with Dell Vostro had regarding the disease, does not amazement me somehow, this battery is known as a failure too.

7h Dell Vostro 1500 solar battery was announced, more compared to four hours with marginal power consumption, perhaps for one week and went out of there quickly to three. 5 hours of benefit from... and went below. Questions using this technical support, that it turned out "normal" spent over 50 times with no one would help me despite having 3 years replacement warranties and accidental damage insurance coverage.

Battery completely dead, not necessarily broke charges fail within 1 year and 1 month and even cancel the warranty. that there is no objections, said that 39% belonging to the Dell vostro 1700 wide variety, but when I hook up my, my computer dies immediately. Expensive to decide to buy

I have a Dell Vostro 1500. My old Dell Vostro 1500 battery only a half hour available, so I decided it was time to buy a new one. I was careful of buying battery Pyrus electronics given it was so cheap. Then again, the battery came in a timely manner and works perfectly most certainly. If the battery will be fully charged, I find about five minutes so that you can seven hours of source of electricity (depending on screen light, running programs, etc. ).
Back to top Go down
https://wu946.forumotion.com

85wh Lithium-ion Dell Vostro 1500 Computer Battery Review.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WU946 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: