WU946
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WU946

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Revolution Is it About You.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Revolution Is it About You. Empty
PostSubject: The Revolution Is it About You.   The Revolution Is it About You. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Do we have freedom? Do we look for it? Power is within more than just one thought! It takes a passion for what you really want, and to touch that mountain top, it is far away! Or is it?
The power of the web may be in the hands! You just never understood it! Picture the fastest car in the world and your in the item! How is that possible? Is it a desire? Can you do alot more?
If I say anime, what do you believe? Is there just one wrinkle over time? One person said, "We Read to know We Are Not Alone". If knowledge is power, then we know each other! Do you've it?
To have a moment in time to write and reveal the freedom of thought is known as a miracle. When you read this, what will cause you to think? What did you just realize? That is for you to know.
The Revolution is whatever you want it to turn out to be! May it be a choice or may it be the perfect timing. Will there be a movie that doesn't take your ticket? Just a thought.
The very thought of a Revolution goes back to one time. If we take the timeline, It will give us significant occasions before, during, and after the war. Google has much more answers, then time will give you. The revolution begins!
Do we need all this knowledge or simply do we just need to have money? We have turn out to be seekers of knowledge, that if we know the ideal question, then we can find something new. Is the past repeating itself?
Does Harvard University test to know? Why would a individual write to reveal tips? There is an ancient saying. Get ready!
"Genius, that power which dazzles mortal eyes is oft, but perseverance in diguise. " --- Henry W. Austin
If your stuck inside a rut and you think it is possible to get out. You must read and seek the answer waiting for you. MaGyver was a show back in the 80's, that I watched as a teen. "There is no problem, without a solution" He said! That was a long time ago. Do we have that solutions?
Are we what we think? You sit presently there and think, that it will be just one more time of day. It could be more than one day! Stephen King could knock on your door, instead of Ed McMahon with one thousand thousand dollars!
Is there a deal or no price? I love Howie Mandel and I think it is possible to win! Do we have a deal? Game shows and Elimdate discover us looking and we know why! Has boredom dropped its touch!
The internet has usa typing for everything we want! Are we ready for what it will reveal? Howard Stern has Satellite? I guess life is easier!
Back to top Go down
https://wu946.forumotion.com

The Revolution Is it About You.
Page 1 of 1