WU946
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WU946

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W880i Come to life With Music...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W880i Come to life With Music... Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W880i Come to life With Music...   Sony Ericsson W880i Come to life With Music... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Sony Ericsson W880i is often a stunning departure from the actual usually chunky gadgets brought out by Sony Ericsson. An element of the Walkman series, Sony Ericsson W880i will be the latest in the collection, posing as the thinnest 3G contact ever released. W880i is compact (weighing sole 72 grams) and also comes in a sleek stainless rock casing, with a eye-catching stylish finish. The phone enters in two colours - 揝teel Metallic? and 揊lame Black?

Sony Ericsson W880i includes the most up-to-date version of Sony Ericsson's secret music software, Walkman variation 2. 0. The cutting edge edition offers some work of fiction features and stylish is visually. The player is of reliable and endowed with benefits like PlayNow, Music DJ and even TrackID. The music player associated with Sony Ericsson W880i works with Mp3 and AAC arrangement. W880i also features A2DP (Advanced Sound experience Distribution Profile), enabling the user in order to wirelessly stream your music to some Bluetooth headphones. The 3G smartphone has dual camera. One for talking pictures and also other for video conferencing. Sony Ericsson W880i also will provide you with the opportunity to view and make blogs right out of the captures pictures.

The other features associated with Sony Ericsson W880i are similar to the current crop associated with 'Walkman Phone'. It is known for a web browser, push e-mail, RSS OR ATOM newsreader, speaker phone, capabilities for video streaming accessories.

But some compromises have been completely observed in the Sony Ericsson W880i. The dimensions of the screen is smaller versus lower end models like W610i and the majority other phones. There is very little flash or auto-focus linked with the main camera, and unlike all kinds of other 'Walkman Phones', Sony Ericsson W880i lacks a Fm radio. There is also an lack of quad-band GSM and FRINGE support. The keys are smaller and this creates a small amount of problem while typing.

All round, Sony Ericsson W880i is surely an outstanding mobile phone. And deficiency of FM radio, small control cannot take away the credit and class linked to the phone.
Back to top Go down
https://wu946.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W880i Come to life With Music...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WU946 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: