WU946
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WU946

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Further Realize Of the Electronic Products.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Further Realize Of the Electronic Products. Empty
PostSubject: Further Realize Of the Electronic Products.   Further Realize Of the Electronic Products. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Some found that laptops cannot find their Bluetooth, this perhaps induced switch OS, and reinstall a Bluetooth driver help.

As some users change the operating-system (OS), there may be some material may not take note or a faction most likely is not used. There may be desire a driver. For example, Lenovo IdeaPad Y460 is really a portable computer with graphics double and will change graphics by your switch. But this faction might not work on Windows 7 OPERATING SYSTEM, if you use XP, this cannot work.

Day in advance of yesterday, I want this Lenovo IdeaPad Y460 primarily use independent chart. And so i banned graphic USA. So when I start my laptop or pc yesterday, I get the concept said that my illustrations or photos driver is bad and images are especially deformations without graphics operater. And all is well after i starts chart United again and restart the pc.

Now, new laptops always include an integrated system, and hardware or software is compatible with the property. For those who have changed some settings, laptop computers perhaps cannot operate.

A few users of cameras Rule has requested that, once they recorded by cameras Rule video playback no appear is emitted. Most of which which he ya something wrong together with the camera and the camera failed to record sound and recording of images. In reality, there is nothing wrong along with your camera. Because the default reading is rather low, so you never hear. During playback you should use the up and down keys to regulate the sound, and you can press the top key to manufacture a loud noise. Have any test, perhaps something can help you.

I found that that users are asked a couple of question for their computer products. And it is not a problem to their digital cameras or laptops, but they are not familiar with these products.

Some folks have requested that, once they watch the videos on computers who were recorded by the camcorder, the quality is thus bad, the image is really fuzzy and sound will not be synchronous with the picture. In my opinion, this issue will be solved by changing merely a media player unless the application causes your skills generate bad. This issue located see me after I aquired my new Sony DSC-T99C camcorder, as a first stage, I think this happens because the video quality about this bad camera Sony DSC : T99C battery and I was so disappointed. However the day after this morning, I tried to play with a different media player and There's no doubt that it's so clear. Perhaps you have already encountered this anxiety? Have a test at present.
Back to top Go down
https://wu946.forumotion.com

Further Realize Of the Electronic Products.
Page 1 of 1