WU946
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WU946

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Review Of The Asus 1005hab Eee Pc Netbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A Review Of The Asus 1005hab Eee Pc Netbook Empty
PostSubject: A Review Of The Asus 1005hab Eee Pc Netbook   A Review Of The Asus 1005hab Eee Pc Netbook EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

This article was developed good recent purchase of an Asus Eee PC 1005HAB Laptop. I've had quite a handful of laptop computers, but never ever had a netbook previous to. This is my earliest netbook now and I absolutely enjoy having it. This Asus netbook is rather powerful in my honest opinion and will be offering really great features. Netbooks have been around for a short time now and have been heavily discussed everywhere. Some netbooks come through Linux as their functioning, but about 90% either consist of Windows XP or House windows Vista as their main os in this handset. The one bought to do this review came with Or windows 7 and I am essentially considering Windows 7 for it the minute it becomes available.

Things I enjoy about the Asus Netbook are definitely the weight and the screen/display. My last computer I bought is concerning 3. 5 years old and My business is amazed how the present technology has evolved in that time. The Asus netbook display is featuring a solid resolution and written content shown on the screen can be viewed from across the space. While traveling I used the built-in Facts reader of the Asus for you to upload my pictures from camera. I then used Google Picasa to figure on my pictures and additionally I was partially impressed how great the pictures would look like on the small display screen. The Asus netbook had ample horse power to modify the pictures deal with colors, rotation, and more without freezing up or going slower.

However, the one thing Now i'm not so impressed with would be the battery life of it netbook. I do not know if at all Windows XP or the Wi-Fi connection, but it appears like the factory battery should be only good for maybe 2-3 time. The battery power level shown by Windows xp is making big jumps down and therefore happens really quickly. The netbook has different power settings will stay adjust settings for when working away at battery, but even with battery-efficient setting the power ran out after around 3 hours much longer than that. As a matter in fact, even though the tv screen brightness dims down when running on juice, the Asus Netbook still uses loads of energy that drains your battery. So, my conclusion is that will to bypass this problem you must consider buying a replacement unit battery. The 1005HAB is this "Best Buy" version for this popular netbook with some minor downgrades than the real 1005HA. You can either acquire the battery from yet another Asus 1005HA or replace the prevailing one with an official replacement battery for longer power supply.

My personal conclusion with this little portable computer: Great netbook with an abundance of horse power (memory and CPU) as we say. I love the minimal weight and what Allow me to do with this Asus 1005HAB mini netbook computer. The 160 GB harddisk provides decent speed and an abundance of space. I am a bit more disappointed about the battery power life though. Would I buy it again merely have the choice? Certainly, I would go to do this netbook computer again.
Back to top Go down
https://wu946.forumotion.com

A Review Of The Asus 1005hab Eee Pc Netbook
Page 1 of 1