WU946
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WU946

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W950i The following Chartbuster.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W950i The following Chartbuster. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W950i The following Chartbuster.   Sony Ericsson W950i The following Chartbuster. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Already acclaimed as an example of best music phone mobile phones, the Walkman series uncovered another outstanding performer whom joined this elite league. The Sony Ericsson W950i includes something extra to offer to provide you with that defining edge throughout others. As obvious, the Sony Ericsson W950i is really a cool music phone, but that's just the tip with the iceberg, as this compact gizmo has lots of other exciting features to check out you through innumerable scenarios.

Taking a note around the superb music capabilities of your Sony Ericsson W950i? its really live up to your expectations. Oozing using the whopping 4GB of built in memory, it would give you substantial space for all your favourite music tracks. Backed by dedicated music house keys, it brings all your cool music in your ears in the perfect way. Adding more to be able to its music artillery, the Sony Ericsson W950i includes the stereo headset, that is packaged with a 3. 5 mm jack. Along comes a handheld remote control, which works as an adapter and enables you to use your conventional 3. 5 mm headphones using the phone.

The Sony Ericsson W950i is really a smartphone, which is good popular Symbian 9. 1 UIQ 3. 0, nicely supported by its persuading yet classical design. Endowed having a big TFT touchscreen display screen with QVGA resolution, which makes it the preferred gizmo for your technology savvy people. Nicely, touchscreen makes you employ its basic functions without the fuss? all you have got to do is to press the perfect options with your thumb knowning that would serve your function.

Enjoy watching all your quality movies on your Sony Ericsson W950i, which enables you to use the compatible online video streaming features, which are quite simple to use. It also comes with all the picture phone book, which provides you that personal believe, as you can attach the perfect pictures with every last contact, as per your requirements and likings. There are usually other exciting things, which assists you to definitely personalise this phone similar to animated screensaver, wallpaper, as well as themed displays. Listen to the favourite music or relish one other options with your Sony Ericsson W950i.
Back to top Go down
https://wu946.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W950i The following Chartbuster.
Page 1 of 1